Thursday 4 March 2010

The Continuing Adventures of...

It all went a bit quiet again, didn't it?

Since the free version went up, I've been beavering away on ammendments, additions and setting.
The section on HMFSC Atlantis is being massively expanded (it was always bigger in the full version, but its going to be a lot bigger than I'd originally planned to make it a really useful setting) and I've been tweaking a few rules based on some of the feedback I got from the play-test and from the forums. There's also a big chapter on Victorian trailblazers and nutters to act as imspiration and drop-in characters and there's a bit at the end with stats for all the major characters mentioned in the game to date (the whole chapter currently runs at 36 people and there will be at least the same again for Atlantis). I've also included some sample attributes in the character creation section.

I'm currently toying with ways to advance characters (possibly optional, depending on what your view is on that) and I'll give everything a test at Conpulsion in Edinburgh at the end of March. I'm officially running one game on the Sunday morning, but I will be about for a games on demand type thing. If you're in the area, please pop by to say hello.

Now to finish writing that scenario!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain - I just let out the playtest version of my own steampunkesque RPG and I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for feedback. I'll give yours a look, if you don't mind a competitor going over your blueprints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, of course not, please feel free!

    ReplyDelete